duminică, 24 noiembrie 2013

Grade yourself!



Today I had one last economy exam.
I realized we should give ourselves grades.
We are the only ones who can really judge our performance.

I was never an A student in school.

Yet, I give myself an A.
I give myself an A because I was focused on the study and made it the central point of my life for a while.
I give myself an A because I learned during the test, not only gave my answers.
I did not know the problems exactly, but I figured them out.
I even learned and understood things while the exam.
I give myself an A because I was interested in the practical application of the exam, not only to learn some formulas or definitions.

I give myself an A because I am starting to be calmer during exams.
I give myself an A because at the spoken part I was able to keep my emotions under control, too.

Only you can know how much time you had to prepare for it. How much you used your own brain or other sources for it.
Only you know how many children you had at home needing your attention at the same time.
Only you know what you knew at the beginning and how much you know now.
Only you know how much you really fought for the exam or how much you were just lucky.
Only you can really grade yourself!

Now, Cătălina, you are finally ready to become an A+ student in... life!
Congratulations :)


Un comentariu:

  1. The more you study, the more you educate yourself. Our grand parents told us to not let any day in our lives without reading at least a page. Congratulations! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere